I absolutely love this video of Bethenny Frankel giving tips on how to fit everything you need for a five-day trip into a single carry-on. The tips she gave in the video are GREAT, such as making basics like jeans and cardigans do double-duty to free up a lot of space in your luggage for other essentials.
Check out the video below!
Here are the packing essentials and some tips Bethenny mentions in the video:
- Pick a color theme for the entire time by coordinating color themed outfits
- 1 Pair Neutral Shoes (and wear your heaviest shoe on the plane)
- 1 versatile “fun” purse
- A cardigan
- A floppy hat (doesn’t take up much space)
- 1 pair of sunglasses that match everything (neutral or gold hardware)
- Pajamas (thin sweatpants, t-shirt)
- Laundry bag
- 1 hair brush
- 1 hair item (i.e. curling iron)
- Pre-Packed Toiletry (i.e. cleansers)
- Pre-Packed Makeup Bag (neutral colors)
Bethenny Frankel’s New Talk Show “Bethenny” premieres Monday, September 9th. Visit www.bethenny.com to view more videos and to learn when and where “Bethenny” will air in your city.