Latina COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara #bombshelling at Golden Globes 2014
Photo credit: P&G/Getty
(January 12, 2014) COVERGIRL Sofia Vergara looked absolutely stunning on tonightâ€™s Golden Globes red carpet! Rocking a voluminous black dress by Zac Posen and a serious statement necklace from Lorraine Schwartz we think that the â€œModern Familyâ€ actress was hands-down one of the nightâ€™s best overall looks, including Best Dressed. Below, see a breakdown of the bombshellâ€™s beauty look from a rare, new perspective â€“ her own! Sofia dishes on her makeup for the big award show night and shares the COVERGIRL products used to help create her glamorous red-carpet look.
Sofia Vergara Breaks Down her Golden Globes Look!
Glam step-by-step quotes:
â€œFor this year’s Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day – I wouldn’t think about leaving the house without it! – but of course it’s such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures, so I have to look good! With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic.â€
- To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
- On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
- My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye – tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
- I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
- As always, I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity. (aka #bombshelling)
- For me, lipstick is a must – I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it’s not me – I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
- Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
Join COVERGIRL online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Facebook: www.facebook.com/COVERGIRL
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/COVERGIRL
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/COVERGIRL
o YouTube: www.youtube.com/COVERGIRL
o Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/COVERGIRLxo
o Vine: http://seenive.com/u/907771872836456448
o Tumblr: www.covergirl.tumblr.com