Maite Perroni performed her 1st solo-single â€˜Tu y Yoâ€™ last night for the 1st time on television at the 10th annual Premios Juventud Awards with a bachata choreography that surprised many! Maite Perroni (actress and singer) is taking bold moves in her new solo music career (formerly part of Grupo RBD in Mexico) and is getting ready to launch her 1st solo-album very soon! For her performance and red carpet hair look celebrity hairstylist Gabriel Samra was on site to make sure she shined all night long.
Below are the step-by-step details on how to get the look at home!
Beyond her artistic presentation, Maite served as one of the main hosts of the night changing her look 4 times where her beautiful mane was always the center of attention. Her hair was styled by the talented Pantene celebrity stylist, Gabriel Samra, with whom the artist has been working for some time.
We always want to showcase Maiteâ€™s beautiful Pantene hair and for tonight, since the theme was beach, we created a soft wave that looks fresh and sexy – Gabriel
- Begin washing your hair with Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner that contain an anti-humidity technology to lock out frizz and extend the life of your smooth style.
- Use a round brush to blow-dry hair uniformly.
- Divide hair into six sections and use a 1-inch curling iron to achieve even waves. Before curling each section around the iron, spray Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Set hair in place delicately with a wide-tooth comb.
- To finish, apply drops of Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco to add shine and fight frizz instantly for up to 72 hours.
Missed Maite Perroniâ€™s performance? No problem! You could download her new song â€˜Tu y Yoâ€™ for FREE, exclusively at www.MiPantene.com.